This is not the Gert Johan Coetzee Bursary Application – click here for the bursary
Fulltime Course Application
This Application is not required for the Evening Part time courses, Saturday Part time courses, Correspondence Course or the Portable Skills Training Programmes.
Before applying for fulltime studies at NWSD International, please
- Download and read the Course Prospectus for the course you applying for.
- Request the fee structure for the course on the Contact Us page of the website.
- Only once you are familiar with the admission criteria, course content, class hours, subjects and fee structures, can you continue with this application process.
- Please complete the following application form and submit this online. Please ensure you complete the form in full before submitting.
- You can also download an application form for printing. Once the printed form is completed you can scan and email to email@example.com
This online application form involves 3 Parts
Part 1 requires you to submit your personal information and Part 2 requires you to submit your supporting documentation. Part 3 requires you to complete the online application/aptitude test. You are required to complete all 3 parts in order for us to process your application.
If you have any queries regarding this application, please contact us telephonically on +27 18 462 5149 or email Charles
Once the application has been accepted by NWSD, the student &/or parent will be notified telephonically and by email. The Registration Contract and Student Number will only be issued once the registration fee has been paid.